Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alliance Templars Forum Index -> Funny Things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corlan_Dor
Grand Templar
Humble Servant

Awarded:

re: Lightsaber escalation

http://imgur.com/gallery/Xc6mozE

Tollwyn
Guild Council Member
Grand Oracle

Was not really hot on that .... saber aswell... i hated it... damn you disney, you had to ruin it!

Corlan_Dor
Grand Templar
Humble Servant

Awarded:

Well I can't see how practical having that addition is to a lightsaber. It looks like a health and safety hazard to me.

To be fair I remember seeing the double ended light saber for the first time and thinking something similar but also thinking it looked awesome.

Mishakal.

your gonna poke your own eye out with those 

anyway 

the movie made me laugh 

thanks 

Kiri-Jolith : Vanguard
Elrand : Sentinel
Nuitari : Shadow

Dragonlance lore:
Mishakal, also known as the Light Bringer, the Healing Hand, and the Blue Lady, represents the godly power of restoration. She embraces the soul's wish to grow and to learn from mistakes.

Steam : Elrand
srpd
Guild Council Member
I know who shot first!

As to the practical use of the hilt of a sword weapon there are many fighting styles where a hilt strike is used as a killing blow especially in very close quarters. For example if you were to parry an over head slash as is so often used in saber dules  take a step round your opponents saber and shove that some what fiery hilt in to there head area its a bit of a you win button.

In fact if you watch the film Kingdome of Heaven one of the instructors shows Orlandow bloom how to use the hilt as a weapon in this way.

Ps yes I know I am a bit worrying

Mishakal.

a solid metal hilt (that you can grab yourself) compared to a lightsaber is a little different .... 

just saying ... 

Kiri-Jolith : Vanguard
Elrand : Sentinel
Nuitari : Shadow

Dragonlance lore:
Mishakal, also known as the Light Bringer, the Healing Hand, and the Blue Lady, represents the godly power of restoration. She embraces the soul's wish to grow and to learn from mistakes.

Steam : Elrand
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alliance Templars Forum Index -> Funny Things All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: